Welcome to NH Transfer
Make a plan and maximize your credits! The mission of NH Transfer is to provide resources and support for New Hampshire students to map the most seamless, efficient and cost effective pathway to degree completion.
The NH Transfer database will not only allow you to discover whether your community college courses will transfer, but how they will transfer to your bachelor's degree!
NH Transfer News & Upcoming Events
May 2019 Events!
Great Bay CC
- Advanced Manufacturing Info Session: Rochester Campus, May 8 from 10:00-11:00 AM Register Here!
- Open House: May 2 from 4:00-6:30 PM
- Info Session every Tuesday at 3:00 PM
- Nursing Information Sessions: May 2nd at 4:30 PM and 5:45 PM
- Open House: May 1 from 5:00-7:00 PM
- FAFSA Filing Event: May 2, sessions run every half hour from 4:00-6:00 PM (last session at 5:30)
- Drop In Tuesdays: General NHTI Info Sessions from 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM
- Weekly Health Program Information Sessions
- Radiologic Technology: Mondays at 10:00 AM
- Nursing: Mondays at 2:00 PM and Wednesdays at 4:00 PM
- Dental Hygiene and Assisting: Thursdays at 2:00 PM