Welcome to NH Transfer
Make a plan and maximize your credits! The mission of NH Transfer is to provide resources and support for New Hampshire students to map the most seamless, efficient and cost effective pathway to degree completion.
The NH Transfer database will not only allow you to discover whether your community college courses will transfer, but how they will transfer to your bachelor's degree!
NH Transfer News & Upcoming Events
November 2019 Events!
Great Bay CC
- Early College Night: Portsmouth Campus Room 125, November 14th, 5:30 PM
- Advanced Manufacturing Info Session: Rochester Campus, November 7th, 5-6 PM, November 14th, 10-11 AM, November 22nd, 12-1 PM
- General Info Session: Portsmouth Campus, Novmber 12th, 2-3 PM
- Nursing Info Session: Portsmouth Campus, November 8th and 22nd, 9-10 AM,
Lakes Region CC
- Open House, November 16th, 9 AM-12 PM
- Nursing Info Session: November 14th, LPN to RN Option, 3 PM; November 21st, RN Option, 3 PM
- Automotive Technology Info Session: November 20th, 6 PM
- General Info Session: November 19th, 5 PM
- Nursing Info Session: November 7th and 21st, 3 PM
- Transportation Technology Info Session: November 13th, 5 PM (Note: Event starts in the Garage)
- Drop In Tuesdays: General NHTI Info Sessions from 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM
- Weekly Health Program Information Sessions
- Radiologic Technology: Mondays at 10:00 AM
- Nursing: Mondays at 2:00 PM and Wednesdays at 4:00 PM
- Dental Hygiene and Assisting: Thursdays at 2:00 PM
River Valley CC
- Transfer Fair, November 20th, 12-3 PM
White Mountains CC
- USNH Transfer Mini-Fair, November 6th, 11 AM - 2 PM
November 2019 News!
We're excited to announce the NH Transfer Application has officially moved to an online format and is live on this site! Visit the How to Apply page to access the form!