Welcome to NH Transfer
Make a plan and maximize your credits! The mission of NH Transfer is to provide resources and support for New Hampshire students to map the most seamless, efficient and cost effective pathway to degree completion.
The NH Transfer database will not only allow you to discover whether your community college courses will transfer, but how they will transfer to your bachelor's degree!
NH Transfer News & Upcoming Events
January 2020 Events!
Great Bay CC
- January 10th: Nursing Information Session 9:00- 10:00AM (All Locations)
- January 17th: Nursing Information Session 9:00- 10:00AM (All Locations)
- January 24th: Nursing Information Session 9:00- 10:00AM (Portsmouth Location)
- January 31st: Advanced Manufacturing Info Session 10:00- 11:00am (Rochester Location)
Lakes Region CC
- January 9th : Open House
- January 14th: Student Registration Session 12:30-1:30PM
- General Information Session @ 3:00- 4:00PM
- January 15th: Automotive Technology Information Session 6:00-7:00PM
- January 28th: Transfer Table- Rivier University
- January 11th: House in the Woods
- January 15th: CLEP Test
- January 29th: Transfer Table- Rivier University
- January 8th and 15th : Express admissions/ Walk in Wednesdays
- Saturday January 25th: Winter Fling 2020 https://www.nhti.edu/community-visitors/alumni-development/winter-fling-2020
- Weekly "Drop In" Tuesdays & Health Program Information Sessions https://www.nhti.edu/visit-nhti/weekly-drop-tuesdays-health-program-information-sessions
River Valley CC
- January 27th – 31st: Academic Advising Week (Check with your advisor)
White Mountains CC
- Schedule a tour HERE https://www.wmcc.edu/about-wmcc/visit-wmcc
Keene State College
- For Transfer Students: Learn more here!
Plymouth State University
- Information Sessions and Campus Tours - Register Here!
UNH - Durham Campus
- Tours and Information Sessions - Register Here!
UNH - Manchester Campus
- Campus Visits - Register Here
- Campus Tours - Register Here!
New England College
- Campus Visits - Reigster Here!
- Campus Visits - Register Here!
We're excited to announce the NH Transfer Application has officially moved to an online format and is live on this site! Visit the How to Apply page to access the form!