Welcome to NH Transfer
Make a plan and maximize your credits! The mission of NH Transfer is to provide resources and support for New Hampshire students to map the most seamless, efficient and cost effective pathway to degree completion.
The NH Transfer database will not only allow you to discover whether your community college courses will transfer, but how they will transfer to your bachelor's degree!
NH Transfer News & Upcoming Events
June 2019 Events!
Great Bay CC
- Advanced Manufacturing Info Session: Rochester Campus, June 4th-10 - 11 AM, June 13th, 4 - 5 PM, June 24th, 5 - 6 PM
- General Info Session: Portsmouth Campus, June 6th, 13th, 20th and 7th, 5 - 6 PM
- Nursing Info Session: June 13th, RN Option: 12 PM, LPN to RN Option: 3 PM; June 25th, RN Option: 3 PM
- Automotive Technology Info Session: June 19th, 6 PM
- Drop In Tuesdays: General NHTI Info Sessions from 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM
- Weekly Health Program Information Sessions
- Radiologic Technology: Mondays at 10:00 AM
- Nursing: Mondays at 2:00 PM and Wednesdays at 4:00 PM
- Dental Hygiene and Assisting: Thursdays at 2:00 PM