Welcome to NH Transfer
Make a plan and maximize your credits! The mission of NH Transfer is to provide resources and support for New Hampshire students to map the most seamless, efficient and cost effective pathway to degree completion.
The NH Transfer database will not only allow you to discover whether your community college courses will transfer, but how they will transfer to your bachelor's degree!
NH Transfer News & Upcoming Events
October 2019 Events!
Great Bay CC
- Open House: Portsmouth Campus, October 26th, 9-11 AM
- Advanced Manufacturing Info Session: Rochester Campus, October 3rd, 5-6 PM; October 10th, 10-11 AM
- General Info Session: Portsmouth Campus, October 15th and October 29th, 2-3 PM
- Nursing Info Session: Portsmouth Campus, October 11th, 18th and 25th, 9-10 AM
- Open House: October 10th, 4-6:30 PM
- Nursing Info Session: October 10th, RN Option, 5 PM
- Automotive Technology Info Session: October 16th, 2 PM
- General Info Session: October 15th, 5 PM
- Nursing Info Session: October 3rd, 17th and 31st, 3 PM
- Transportation Technology Info Session: October 16th, 5 PM (Note: Event starts in the Garage)
- Open House: October 23rd, 4:30-6:30 PM
- Special Info Session: Running Start and Early Collge Students and Parents, 5 PM
- Special Info Session: Pathways to a Health Career at NHTI, 5:30 PM
- Drop In Tuesdays: General NHTI Info Sessions from 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM
- Weekly Health Program Information Sessions
- Radiologic Technology: Mondays at 10:00 AM
- Nursing: Mondays at 2:00 PM and Wednesdays at 4:00 PM
- Dental Hygiene and Assisting: Thursdays at 2:00 PM
October 2019 News!
We're excited to announce the NH Transfer Application is moving to an online format! Check back soon for more details!