Welcome to NH Transfer
Make a plan and maximize your credits! The mission of NH Transfer is to provide resources and support for New Hampshire students to map the most seamless, efficient and cost effective pathway to degree completion.
The NH Transfer database will not only allow you to discover whether your community college courses will transfer, but how they will transfer to your bachelor's degree!
NH Transfer News & Upcoming Events
September 2019 Events!
Great Bay CC
- Advanced Manufacturing Info Session: Rochester Campus, Sept. 11th, 10-11 AM; Sept. 17th, 3:30-4:30 PM; Sept. 27th, 12-1 PM
- Nursing Info Session: Sept. 19th, LPN to RN Option, 3 PM; Sept. 26th, RN Option, 3 PM
- Drop In Tuesdays: General NHTI Info Sessions from 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM
- Weekly Health Program Information Sessions
- Radiologic Technology: Mondays at 10:00 AM
- Nursing: Mondays at 2:00 PM and Wednesdays at 4:00 PM
- Dental Hygiene and Assisting: Thursdays at 2:00 PM
September 2019 News!
We're excited to announce the NH Transfer Application is moving to an online format! Check back soon for more details!