The NH Transfer Application is designed exclusively for New Hampshire's community college students, facilitating transfer to GSC, KSC, PSU, UNH, or UNH Manchester . This free and easy application helps to provide advisor support and a seamless transfer process.
How to apply
(Your advisor can help you with any of these steps)
- Complete the NH Transfer application using the link on this page.
- Request transcripts from all of your previous institutions and have official copies sent to your preferred institution(s). This includes official high school transcripts, when required.
- Authorize the Registrar at your CCSNH to release an official copy of your transcript to your CCSNH advisor.
- Your advisor/the Registrar will put your official CCSNH transcript together with other official documents from your advising file that may be needed by your preferred institution(s).
- Monitor your email for communication from the NH Transfer team!
The regular transfer application deadline does apply to you. Be sure to check your preferred school's website for updated deadlines.