UNH students graduating


The NH Transfer Application is designed exclusively for New Hampshire's community college students, facilitating transfer to GSC, KSC, PSU, UNH, or UNH Manchester . This free and easy application helps to provide advisor support and a seamless transfer process.

Start your application

How to apply

(Your advisor can help you with any of these steps)

  1. Complete the NH Transfer application using the link on this page.
  2. Request transcripts from all of your previous institutions and have official copies sent to your preferred institution(s).  This includes official high school transcripts, when required. 
  3. Authorize the Registrar at your CCSNH to release an official copy of your transcript to your CCSNH advisor.
  4. Your advisor/the Registrar will put your official CCSNH transcript together with  other official documents from your advising file that may be needed by your preferred institution(s).
  5. Monitor your email for communication from the NH Transfer team! 

The regular transfer application deadline does apply to you. Be sure to check your preferred school's website for updated deadlines.