The NH Transfer Application is designed exclusively for New Hampshire's community college students, facilitating transfer to GSC, KSC, PSU, UNH, or UNH Manchester . This free and easy application helps to provide advisor support and a seamless transfer process.
In your last semester at CCSNH (or GSC if you are seeking to transfer after you’ve earned an associate degree), complete the NH Transfer Application and contact your community college advisor. You can also get a copy of this form from your CCSNH or GSC transfer advisor.
How to apply:
(Your advisor can help you with any of these steps)
- Obtain the NH Transfer application online or from your advisor and fill it out completely. Don’t forget to sign it!
- Return the form to your advisor at least two weeks before the posted application deadline.
- Transfer deadlines for KSC, PSU, and UNH are listed on the form.
- Authorize the Registrar at your CCSNH to release an official copy of your transcript to your CCSNH advisor.
- Your advisor/the Registrar will put your official CCSNH transcript together with your high school transcript and other official documents from your advising file that may be needed along with your application to complete the application packet
- You are responsible for mailing the application packet to the appropriate USNH Admissions Office.
- Mailing addresses may be found on the NH Transfer Application Form.