Yes, all participating institutions accept transfer students. Contact an advisor for details.

Studies show there is no difference in cognitive gain between students who spent the first two years at a community college and then transferred, and students who spent all four years at the same institution. National research also shows that students who took at least one course at a community college are at least as likely to complete a bachelor's degree as those who started out at a four-year institution.

Your bachelor's degree will come from the final institution you attend and from which you graduate. For example, if you transfer to UNH from one of the community colleges, you will receive your bachelor's degree from UNH. If you earned an associate degree before you transferred, you will receive that degree from the community college. 
You will have two transcripts: one reflecting the courses you took at the community college and a second transcript from the four-year institution. Your final transcript will indicate the number of credits accepted by the four-year institution for transfer. The transcript will not include your NHCC grades, which will be on your CCSNH transcript.

It is very important that you meet with an admissions counselor or academic counselor at the sending institution as early as possible so you can receive help choosing courses for a transfer pathway. That person can help you set up an appointment with an admissions representative from the college you plan to transfer to. Although there are some specific transfer agreements in place, there are a number of variables and it is vital that you receive guidance as soon as you decide you might transfer.

There is no single rule about the number of transfer credits accepted. This depends on each college. It is important to discuss these matters with the transfer coordinator or academic advisor at the college you plan to transfer to.

Perhaps, but that is not guaranteed. Again, it is important that you meet with admissions or academic counselors at both institutions to plan your curriculum.

Yes, you must have a "C" or better for the course credit to be accepted. The grade itself will not transfer, just the credits.

Your GPA from the receiving institution will not be cumulative for all four years. You will have one GPA from the sending institution and one from the receiving institution. Grades do not transfer, only the credits do.

Every institution has its own deadlines and requirements for admission and there may be different deadlines for transfer students. It is very important that you begin to research these details as soon as you think you may want to transfer.

You should speak to admission or financial aid personnel from the CCSNH institution when you first become interested in applying. As soon as you know you intend to transfer, you should set up an appointment with a financial aid representative at the college you wish to attend.

Each college has its own policies, but courses that are considered general education are usually good for a very long time, if not forever. There may be exceptions for technical courses and science courses depending on the program to which you are applying. This is an excellent question to ask the transfer coordinator/advisor at the college you wish to transfer to.

You always have the right to ask questions. If you have concerns or questions regarding your transfer credit evaluation, contact a person in the office that did the evaluation and ask to discuss the matter. Try to be as specific as possible with your questions and be prepared to provide additional documents about the course(s) in questions, such as course descriptions, syllabi and textbooks.

You will need to discuss this with the institution you want to transfer to.

Both institutions will consider you an alumnus and may offer you opportunities for networking, reunions, and other alumni functions.